The Great Indefinite Alms Offering to the Monks on Earth Day
Summon the Four Buddhist Communities to protect and restore the Buddhism
Indefinitely offering alms to the monks from over 30,000 temples nationwide
On Friday April 22nd, 2011
At Dhammakaya Temple in Pathum Thani province
The world will be safe when everyone’s mind attains Dhamma.
The “Earth Day” is the important day to present the world that “the world will be safe when everyone’s mind attains Dhamma.” The dissemination of Lord Buddha’s Dhamma to the human’s hearts is the real thing to save the world and it is the will of the Most Ven. Phrarajbhavanavisudh (Dhammajayo Bhikkhu) who has dedicated his life to restore the world morality and disseminate Buddhism to the world.
The Personal Dhammakaya Image
So on the Earth Day in this year 2011, it is the great fortune for you to make two big merits together. This is to protect, prevent, save and restore the Buddhism. The first big merit is the last chance to build the Personal Dhammakaya Image installed inside Maha Dhammakaya Cetiya. The last one is to offer alms indefinitely to the monks from over 30,000 temples to protect and restore the Buddhism.
The Personal Dhammakaya Image installed inside Maha Dhammakaya Cetiya
Last Chance to build the Personal Dhammakaya Images
Due to there were millions of people across the country going to make merit at Dhammakaya Temple in 2010 thoroughly and they went to worship Maha Dhammakaya Cetiya, the cetiya of the Triple Gems. So a lot of temple newcomers had requested to build the Personal Dhammakaya Images to engrave their name, their friends and relatives’ names on the images which the images will be installed in the sacred Cetiya. This Cetiya will be the center of the world morality restoration and Buddhism dissemination to the world at least 1,000 years.
This is to complete the installation of one million Personal Dhammakaya Images
From these reasons the committee agreed to open the last chance to build the Personal Dhammakaya Images for the newcomers, the merit leaders and other laypeople who have booked to build them. They can build the images for themselves or to repay the kindness of their parents or their relatives or to worship the Most Ven. Phrarajbhavanavisudh’s Dhamma.
The Personal Dhammakaya Images for the newcomers
Since the Most Ven. Luang Phaw’s Birthday Anniversary on the Earth Day in this year, firstly, the temple will allow to engrave the name on the Personal Dhammakaya Image for the only donators who are able to donate or accumulate 15,000 total Baht within Friday April 22nd, 2011. This is to complete the installation of one million Personal Dhammakaya Images and will prepare the Cetiya celebration in the suitable occasions later.
The 100,000 Upasika Kaew mass ordination
The benefits of the Personal Dhammakaya Image Building
1. Will have the strong willpower and the power of the Lord Buddha will prevent, protect and save the builder from dangers and be able to overcome the obstacles easily.
2. Will be reborn in the noble family which has the Right View and receive the respect from human beings and angles.
3. Will have the beautiful physical body, nice and bright skin. The donator’s proportion and health will be good. The donator will not have any danger and disease.
4. Will be intelligent, clever, good at distinguish and can do everything well.
5. Will have the Right View, right thought, good and creative thinking and will think to create the good things and happiness to oneself and the world.
6. Will have the confident and stable in Dhamma. One’s mind will not fall into any defilements but one’s mind will be concentrated which will support to attain Dhammakaya easily.
7. Will receive the best status easily. When one is reborn, one will full of wealth, both the world ones and internal ones, attached every next lifetime until the Uttermost of Dhamma.
8. Will less the previous bad retributions which one had done wrong in the previous lifetimes.
9. This merit will attach one every next lifetime and will attract the builder to make merit and pursue the perfections with our community together until the Uttermost of Dhamma.
The Monks from Over 30,000 temples nationwide
The benefits of the Great Indefinite Alms Offering
To the Monks from Over 30,000 temples nationwide
1. Offering meals to the monks will cause the donator to be full of five good things which are having long life, beautiful skin, being happy and having a good wit.
2. Offering the monastic robe sets will cause the donator to have the beautiful, bright and fine skin, and have aura from the physical body. If the donator is reborn in the heaven, one will have the beautiful celestial clothes. If the Lord Buddha himself gives the ordination to the donator, the donator will have the monastic robe set to wear immediately.
3. Offering the medicines will cause the donator to have a long life, be healthy and strong and people will be awe of him/her. He/She will not lose the beloved things and be happy in everywhere. There is no danger or inauspicious things for him/her. And he/she will have a lot of time.
4. Offering alms will cause the donator to be wealthy and remove the blueprint of poverty in the next lifetimes and change to be the blueprint of wealth of the millionaire who supports the Buddhism as his/her wills.
5. Offering the monastic bag will cause the donator’s things not been destroyed by any dangers.
Offering the Great Indefinite Alms to the monks from over 30,000 temples nationwide
The great scene of the gathering of the monks from over 30,000 temples across Thailand will be happened again. It will be the 3rd time in the history of Thailand that we will offer alms indefinitely to the monks over the monastic county. We will receive the kindness of the monks from over 30,000 temples around the country including the monks from 286 temples in four unrest Southern provinces in Thailand who do not move to anywhere and dedicate their lives to keep the Buddhism in the South of Thailand. They will travel to be the merit fields for us to make and accumulate merit at the Grand Meditation Stadium, Dhammakaya Temple in Pathum Thani province. This is the summoning of the 4 Buddhist Communities who intend to protect and save the Buddhism from dangers both inside and outside. It also helps restoring and maintaining our religion to be prosperous in Thailand everlasting.
The Symbol of World Peace through inner peace.
The Earth Day will be the Buddhists’ good chance to offer good meals including other good alms as the Most Ven. Phrarajbhavanavisudh’s wills that cooking the delicious food and decorated it beautifully for all monks. So do the other alms. This will be the way of merit from offering the good, best and excellent things to the monks. This merit will yield back to the donators that they will get the good, best and excellent things and get the good status in every next lifetime.
Moreover, the great indefinite alms offering in this time will encourage the monks over the monastic county, who are like the victory flag and heart of keeping and working for Buddhism, to have stronger willpower and confident that “Now the Four Buddhist Communities are joining to be one like the only sun.” They will be ready to summon their power to save the Buddhism with their lives and help to spread the Lord Buddha’s teaching to protect people’s minds together. Then, the real world peace will be happened.
Building the Personal Dhammakaya Image and engraving your name at the base of the Personal Dhammakaya Image installed at the Dhammakaya Cetiya.
The Personal Dhammakaya Image is built from silicon ball coated with gold. It will resist to sunlight, rain and wind and will exist at least 1,000 years.
Building the Personal Dhammakaya Image is the very big merit which is able to prevent you from going to unfortunate realms, lead you to fortunate realms and make you happy in this life.
Even if you build only one Personal Dhammakaya Image installed at the cetiya, you will receive merit continuously as long as your Personal Dhammakaya Image exists. This merit is so big that when the builder passes away, the builder will not go to the unfortunate realms and be able to go to the fortunate realm easier.
The Dhammakaya Cetiya is a symbol of mankind’s peacefulness arising from the helping hands of people around the world creating world peace through inner peace.
The Dhammakaya Cetiya is located on the compound of Wat Phra Dhammakaya, Pathum Thani, north of Bangkok, Thailand.
We will install the 300,000 Personal Dhammakaya Images outside the cetiya and 700,000 ones inside. Now you can build only the inside ones and can donate to build it before April 22nd, 2011.
Give alms to a Buddhist monk at Dhammakaya Cetiya
So we would like to invite you to build the Personal Dhammakaya Images together for your big merit which will cause you to be happy and successful and attached you to your next lifetimes.
Last Chance to be one out of a million.
** You can donate with “dmc.tv”, donation group code 08-1006-851-6880 , by transfer your money to the saving account No. 314–456911–8 of Siam Commercial Bank, the account name is Phramaha Thossaporn Punyangkuro. If you already transferred, please email to Contact@dmc.tv about your donation and your information. For more details, please call 08-9685-0072 or meet us at Post E6 in the International Dhammakaya Meditation Hall, Dhammakaya Temple or email to email@example.com.
Clear Dhammakaya Image
Phramongkolthepmuni (Sodh Candasaro)
Special gift for you to remind this special merit if you make merit with www.dmc.tv Department
If you donate for 2 images, you will receive an additional 1-inch Clear Dhammakaya Image.
If you donate for 3 images, you will receive an additional 5-inch Clear Dhammakaya Image.
If you donate for 5 images, you will receive an additional 9-inch Clear Dhammakaya Image.
If you donate for 10 images, you will receive an additional 12-inch Golden Luang Phu Image.
Credit Link : DMC … May I rejoice to every Merit อนุโมทนาบุญค่ะ …